Thursday, May 27, 2010

எவ்வளவோ பண்ணிட்டோம்! இதப் பண்ண மாட்டோமா...?!

Cheers! A better way to start with and earn more friends(glassmates),
Let this post be my intro to the world of blogging :)

Computer!
Long back, I related this word only for playing games and internet.
But now everything has changed. Yes... everything!
Once I paid Rs.20 per hour to use computers(at internet centers),
Now I’m paid in thousands to use the same(but at office).
Life may become no more without computers.
I know this is not at all concerned with you! But I just wanted to share this with you people.
I’m one such person who hated computers(except for internet) than anything else in this world.
As we all know, "வாழ்க்கை ஒரு வட்டம்", and that changed everything.
It would be unfair if say I started blogging by self inspiration.
It’s through my friend’s initiation that I’m here to disturb you all (if u like :))!
Being an engineer, I may be professional in my way of writing.
But never hesitate to give suggestions!

I'm all set to disturb you soon!!! TC.

5 comments:

  1. Hey sabare..Good to see u blogging.Now that u have entered the blogosphere, you are an official computer geek. Looking forward to reading regular updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep posting regularly da...
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi macha kalaita po... Good start to your blog da... looking forward many more posts from you buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey monks...That is bloody hell....What's happening???

    ReplyDelete
  5. U hav opened this blog 6months ago with ur fr initiation, but I have entered into blogging , since i had enough time for this..
    :D
    Expecting more posts frm u in future, and not being inactive. okay

    ReplyDelete